Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 350?F 12 mins Cook 8 mins
- 6 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 6 ounce package sliced large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese blend
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1-/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta following package directions. Drain.
3. Cut sliced mushrooms into 1/2-inch pieces. In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are softened. Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
4. Gradually stir in milk and cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in salt, pepper and turkey.
5. Mix pasta, mushroom and turkey mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 444, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 91, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 428, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.