1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brown 1 1/2 lbs. 93% lean ground turkey in a large skillet over medium. Add a 1-to 1.25-oz packet mild taco seasoning mix, 10-oz can mild diced tomatoes with chiles (drained), 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen), and 1 medium zucchini, grated. Cook until zucchini softens and liquid is nearly gone, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. On a floured surface, roll out two 1-lb. balls refrigerated whole-wheat pizza dough into two 10-x 16-inch rectangles. Transfer and fill dough one at a time on a large, parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle 3/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese over half the dough along the long edge of each calzone, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Spoon half the turkey mixture over the cheese. Finish with 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack. Fold the dough over the filling and pinch the edges very firmly to seal. Repeat with second dough. Bake until golden, 30 minutes.
3. Serve 1 calzone cut into slices, with salsa if desired.
Eat It Again!
4. Cool the second calzone, wrap in plastic, and store in the fridge for up to three days or freezer for up to three months. Unwrap and reheat at 425 degrees F until warm, from frozen about 25 minutes.
5. Prep 10 to 12 individual calzones rather than 2 big ones. Leftovers travel well for work or school lunch.
Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 496, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 58, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 6, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 25, vit. A (IU): 571, vit. C (mg): 6, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (ug): 128, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (ug): 1, sodium (mg): 711, Potassium (mg): 390, calcium (mg): 202, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.