Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 3 hrs on HIGH or 5 1/2 hours on LOW
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen Asian stir-fry vegetable blend (such as Birds Eye)
- 2 cups halved baby carrots
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 3 cups prepared white rice (optional)
1. Combine chicken, vegetables, carrots, broth and 6 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce in slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours or on LOW for 5 hours.
2. Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce with cornstarch. Stir teriyaki mixture into slow cooker along with broccoli and cook an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Serve over white rice, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 95, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 545, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.